How to play poker
Texas Hold'em Poker Rules
To play poker you have to know the rules, of course, on this page we'll tell you all about it. We only handle the Texas Hold'em variant of poker. We do this because it is by far the most popular form of poker. To get a good overview of the poker opportunities we call all the poker rules and other important things in an understandable way. On this page you will get a full explanation of the poker rules.
Texas Hold'em poker is played with two to ten people. Poker is played with a single deck of 52 cards. At the start of each round you like the other players will have cards that are just for yourself, these cards have to show you any of the other players hands.
In the course of the game round, five cards are dealt face up, so that they are visible to everyone. The player with the best hand wins the round and the pot. Also on this page you will find a comprehensive step by step guide of the state of affairs at the poker table. Read the poker rules carefully so that you will not be surprised when your first game of online poker.
Explanation of the poker rules
Leave after the explanation of the rules of poker all quiet on you and try not to immediately understand everything. Read the poker explanations sometime by and pick up a deck of cards to try out different combinations. Once you think you have fully understood the poker explanation you can go to the instructional poker trainer Everest to test your knowledge and refine. The training software teaches you at your own pace the possibilities of online poker and show them what you should and should not do to become a good poker player.
- Royal Flush Royal Flush Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 of equal sign TJQKA of the same sign is the highest poker hand.
- Straight Flush Straight Flush Five cards of the equal sign. The Ace can be used for the second and after the For multiple Straight Flush hands wins the highest card.
- Quads quads Four cards of the same in this case four farmers. A Four of a Kind hand is almost always a winning combination.
- Full house full house Combination of Three of a Kind and One Pair Sometimes in the same round twice or more Full House on the table. Then decide the highest Three of a Kind, this equal then the pair decisive.
- 8Flush Flush Five voluntarily neat cards of equal sign When two or more Flush hands definitely the high card, then the next card in the series.
- Straight Straight Consecutive cards of different characters. The Ace is the second and after The lowest possible street is A2345, the highest TJQKA. For multiple Straight hands wins the highest card.
- Three of a Kind Three of a Kind Three cards of the same, in this case three kings. In many cases, a Three of a Kind hand enough to win the pot.
- Two pairTwo pair Different pairs. In more Two Pair-hands the value of the highest pair decisive. Which is equal, then decides the value of the next pair or the height of the 5th card.
- One pair pairOne At equal combinations decides the amount of the next card
- High card High card Five different cards without a combination Check your course who has the highest card. That is equal then decided the second card, which is also equal then it comes to the value of the next.
- The Dealer Button Called a dealer button indicates who that game is the dealer; This sheet will slide one place. The betting begins with a small blind and a big blind. These are bets that. the players are obliged to the big blind to his left is doing. Then everyone in the usual order. If you play on the Internet sharing itself is done for you, but even then the dealer button will be displayed at the table.
- The blinds Before we really start to play the first player left of the dealer is required to blindly into a predetermined amount (small blind), and the player left of the small blind in turn posts the big blind, which in most cases twice as high as the small blind. The amount depends on the played limit. In online poker, it's all automatic.
First betting round
The player to the left of the big blind is first to act. He has three options: Call, Raise or Fold. Call puts the player at the same amount as the big blind, Raise to put this poker player in an additional amount. Fold in this round for him at the end, you play until the pot, but it also cost him no effort. Additional option is re-raise an additional increase after a Raise.
Again the three options:
Fold. Your cards are too bad to play. You throw them away. (Muck) Call. You go along with the amount of the big blind and put the same number of chips in. Raise. You raise the stakes and thus puts more than the big blind.
The Flop and the 2nd round of betting
There are 3 cards on the table that are visible to everyone. These three cards are the flop and each player uses them to create a combination of five cards with his hand cards. Except Call, Raise or ReRaise you can also Check. You can play by free until the next turn. If there is a commitment to you is done, you can Call for that amount or increase the amount (Raise).
The Turn and the 3rd round of betting
After the second betting round, the next card is placed face up. This is the turn card. This card is again a supplement to the hand cards of the players in order to make a poker hand of five cards. Players can check again, bet, call, raise and fold naturally.
The River and the final betting round
After the third betting round, the fifth and final community card is dealt face up. This is the River card. Now comes the final betting round. This precedes the Showdown. That is the moment that everyone who is still in the game should open up the cards. Winner is the one with the highest card, he gets the pot. At equal cards are dealt.
When two same winning hands, the split pot. Can the pot is not exactly divided and there is an odd chip, it goes to the player who made the last bet or raise. Is that undecided then the chip to the player left of the dealer.
When you start playing poker, it is imperative that you learn what cards you can play, and what cards you absolutely should not do (fold). To know more about to come go through the information on starting hands in poker.
When you're ready to play online poker, try Bigbang's 3D poker from Betsoft it's available on this site!