Responsible gaming in BigBangCasino
We all do it once in a while: gambling. Gambling is fun, exciting and the prizes are worthwhile. That is, if we deal with it in a responsible way. BigBangCasino stands for a responsible way of gaming. The gaming purpose is entertainment, not a solution for your financial problems. BigBangCasino tries its utmost to create a safe and responsible gambling environment for its players.
Legal minimum age
Players in BigBangCasino have to be 18 or older. Players younger than 18, do not have access to BigBangCasino. BigBangCasino carries out random tests to make sure that every BigBangCasino player has reached this legal minimum age. In case a player has entered an unjust age while registering, the player account will be closed by BigBangCasino. All winnings on the account concerned will be lost, and BigBangCasino will take legal actions against the player with the false account. If you live with minors in your immediate surroundings, we advise you to install filtering software on your computer. This software makes sure that the minors in your surrounding will be denied access to our website.
We want our players to know that gambling is a form of entertainment, and we want them to be responsible when playing stakes. BigBangCasino stands for responsible gaming and wants to prevent problem gambling.
BigBangCasino helps players that find out to be a problem gambler. BigBangCasino keeps a close eye on its players. If the casino notices problem gambling, it will draw the player's attention to it.
If you want to become a player in our casino, we advise you to consider the following guidelines beforehand:
- Determine your budget before playing.
- Only play within limited periods of time. Take a break in between.
- Never spend more than you can afford.
- Don’t play when tired.
- Don’t play after consuming alcohol or drugs.
- Don’t play trying to solve your financial problems.
- Don’t gamble when recovering from an addiction.
- Never borrow money to gamble.
Do you suspect yourself to be a gambling addict? Ask yourself the following questions. If one of the answers to these questions is 'yes', then you are a problem gambler.
- Do you play your total amount to the last penny?
- Do you play games to win back previous losses?
- Did you ever borrow money to play a casino game?
- Do you gamble out of emotional reasons or to forget about your problems?
- Do you cancel important appointments in order to gamble?
- Does gambling affect your private life?
See blow for a list of organizations who offer help in case of suspected Gambling Addiction or if you want info on how to prevent this:
Worldwide organizations: #Problem Gambling Guide